Admin Officer (National) for MoMP/TAPI(2790 Views)
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach will to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Turkmenistan- Afghanistan- Pakistan- India Natural Gas Pipeline (TAPI)project aims to export up to 33 billion cubic meters (bcm) of natural gas per year through, a proposed, approximately 1,800-kilometer (km) pipeline from Turkmenistan to Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.
Admin Officer is responsible for managing all administrative and operational activities of TAPI office in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency and project success and serve as key person for all documentation and administrative tasks of the office.
|Date Posted:||08 Jan 2017||Reference:||MoMP/TAPI/Admin Officer|
|Closing Date:||22 Jan 2017||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1||Gender:||Any|
|Functional Area:||Administrative||Open Ended:||NO|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary Range:||As per company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Short Term||Years of Experience:||4 Year(s)|
|Contract Duration:||0 Year(s) & 9 Month(s)||Extension Possibility:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 Months|
Duties and Responsibilities
1. under the direct supervision of the TAPI Coordinator, the Admin officer Serves as key focal point for the managing TAPI office administrative tasks,
2. Manage, write, receive all correspondence, letters
3. Enhances executive's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
4. Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
5. Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
6. Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
7. Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
8. Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
9. Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
10. Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
11. Secures information by completing data base backups.
12. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
14. Be responsible of all logistical needs and organizing logistics of the TAPI office
15. Responsible for timesheets, attendance sheets and manage Drivers, office boy, and cleaner,
16. Responsible for any other task assigned by direct supervisor
Admin Officer Reports directly to the National TAPI Coordinator, Ministry of Mines and Petroleum
• Ability to prepare various operational plan of the organization or project.
• Having specific skills in the related field.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
• Effective written communications skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Computer Skills including the ability to operate spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level
• Candidates should hold a bachelor degree in Economic, Business Administrations, or other related fields, with management and experience working with government.
• Required experience is a minimum of 4 years in related fields. Candidates with management experience with government and donor funded projects are encouraged to apply.
Afghanistan - Kabul
Bachelors Degree, Management
• Electronic applications will be sent to the e-mail below:
• In your email please specify the title of the position as well as vacancy number for electronic submissions and please do the same in the hardcopy submissions.
• Hard copies will be sent to: Development Projects HR Unit, Second floor, at the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum, Pashtonistan Watt
• The Contact Person is: Mr. Abdul Basheer Hassam, (Projects HR Coordinator), Phone number: 0093- (0)-795-626320
|More jobs in this category|
No Record Available!